Ready, Set, Create!
Corporate Teams Cool Shoes for Kids Team Challenge is a fast-paced, engaging and collaborative experience that keeps teams moving! Give technology a break for the day and experience real team communications. Twisty team challenges that require innovation and quick execution earn teams shoes and more shoes! Add colorful decorations and an inspirational poster board message to the recipient child and compete for the best decorated pair of shoes.
Start to finish, Corporate Teams handles all the behind the scenes logistics and planning. Your job is to get the team ready to go!
1) Program Kick-Off – Corporate Teams kicks the program off with a high-energy TEAMwork in Action framework pushing teams to the highest levels of engagement. This sets the stage for competition and collaboration.
2) Ready, Set, Go! Teams move into motion with a fast, competitive and collaborative format that promises to keep team members on their toes.
Competitive Team Challenges – Intensely collaborative, hands-on team challenges earn teams Cool Shoe supplies and decorations!
Cool Shoes Design – Team success earns shoes, supplies, and bling for the Cool Shoes.
Packaging – It’s all in the packaging! Teams go all out with decorations to style the Shoes.
Inspirational Greeting Card – Inspire the kids! Teams customize a motivational poster card with the recipients name and a message of inspiration.
NO simple puzzles or technology distractions! Corporate Teams presents highly engaging collaborative team challenges that keep teams moving and communicating. Each challenge aligns to the TEAMwork in Action model. Team success earns the next set of Cool Shoes supplies. Divide and conquer – building, decorating, creating inspirational greeting card – are in motion the entire time. And the team with the best decorated Shoes is?!
3) Photo/Music Slideshow – Pictures are snapped throughout the program. Relive the entire experience via a high-energy photo/music slideshow.
- Customize and Fine-Tune the Overall Program Delivery – Alignment to Corporate Objectives
- Manage process with chosen recipient organization.
- Manage venue set-up and logistics.